She for She has worked in over 5 African countries with the support of our partner organisations. With a huge focus on educating girls through workshops and talks, She for She understands the importance of implementing a variety of tools for the girls to choose from when it comes to educating themselves.
1. Use and Care guides: Basic user guides can be found online, demonstrating the proper use and care of the products
2. Use and Care Video Guide: She for She has created easy to follow videos providing key points on how to get the best use out of the pads.
3. She for She comic book: She for She plans to release its first ever comic book for african school girls. This book touches on important subjects such as representation, societal stigmas and female empowerment all with the goal of educating girls on menstruation.
4. Workshops and Talks: She for She workshops focus on educating school girls on the basics of menstruation in order to minimize the stigma on the subject
5. Data Collection: She for She ensures that we are always improving the product as well as listening to the needs of the products users. There continuous surveys are done to ensure satisfaction with the products.